1. Work with HE manager and IS manager for new technology transferring for bare glass hot end and IS maintenance.
2. Collect the production quality data per month and lead team to analysis the root cause for top 5, take action and verify.
3. Responsible the layout for bare glass and the installation of new equipment, complete IQ, OQ and PQ.
4. Complete SOP and develop new technician with basic glass making knowledge.
1. Bachelor‘s Degree or above.
2. Mechanical, electric automatization, engineering, chemical or related major is preferable.
3. With strong responsibility and positive working attitude.
4. Good at English.
5. Analytical skills & logic thinking.
6. Flexibility to adapt to change & Problem-solving skills.
7. Intermediate level to use Microsoft Office Software, esp. Excel, PPT.
8. Good interpersonal and communication skill.